Have you fallen for the myths of long-term care?
More adults today will one day need long-term care (LTC) services at home, in assisted living or in a nursing home — and the cost for care is on the rise1. Yet too often people stop short of preparing for future needs because they believe the myths surrounding LTC products and services.
Can you tell the facts from the myths?
• “A government program will take care of me.”
• “I can save the money I’ll need for LTC services.”
• “Only old people need LTC services.”
• “I don’t need separate LTC protection because I have health insurance.”
• “LTC protection pays for nursing home care only.”
• “I can’t afford LTC insurance.”
• “We don’t need LTC protection because we have each other.”
Presidio Life can help set the record straight.
Like many people, you might not adequately prepare for the future because you believe one or more of the myths surrounding LTC products and services.
Now is the time to learn the facts. OneAmerica Care Solutions can provide the information and resources to help you understand your options and make appropriate choices to support your long-term needs, no matter where life takes you.
Let’s have a conversation.
1.“How Much Care Will You Need?” LongTermCare.gov. http://longtermcare.gov/the-basics/how-much-care-will-you-need.
Discover the truth about LTC and take steps to protect your future. To learn more, contact me at (949) 357-0816 or firstname.lastname@example.org,